WHAT WE DO
Tap Cleaning, Maintenance & Installation
Troubleshooting Dispensing Issues
If you choose us to be your draft specialists, we are at your service any time of the day, 7 days a week. Are your taps not pouring correctly, creating foamy beer, or warm beer? We are on call 24/7 to ensure your lines are back up and flowing with minimal down time.
Pricing is based off each tap handle, length of lines, and how often you service your system. Call us today and we will be out to you tomorrow with a free estimate!
WHY MAINTENANCE YOUR LINES?
Yeast, mold, beer stone, and bacteria are the 4 enemies in the taste and quality of beer.
Yeast and mold are removed by disassembling all faucets, cleaning with a food grade caustic, rinsing thoroughly and then reassembling for use.The same should be done with the couplers monthly or as needed.
Bacteria is removed by cleaning the lines every 14-16 days with the recirculating cleaning method.
Beer stones are removed with an acid cleaning method which fills the lines up with a food grade acid, sits for 20-30 minutes then rinsed thoroughly for dispensing.
WHY HIRE US?
- Support local small business
- We go above and beyond the rest
- There is no job too small
- Each job will be treated with professionalism, and precision
- Once you are an A+ customer we are on call 24/7 to ensure your dispensing system is functioning to the best of its ability at all times
- We are committed to 100% follow through on disassembling, detail cleaning, and assembling all parts of your dispensing system